Monday, February 15, 2010

Coming soon.


I took this photo. Do not steal it. Anyway, this is the Dakota Seoul Steak sandwich (hold the onions) from Crisp (2940 N Broadway). Crisp is currently run by manager/acting owner Jonathan Pazona. I recently sat down and interviewed him for the restaurant review I'm working on for the newspaper. I've had this sandwich a couple of times and it's the best thing ever. I'm sure it's terrific with onions but - none for me, thanks. The bread is fresh and warm. The meat within the sandwich is a Korean beef called Bulgogi. It is EXTREMELY tender and sweet; Jonathan says they marinate the meat and keep it in a sauce for hours. The sandwich is also filled with mushrooms and a blend of cheeses. The mushrooms are not from a can, they are completely fresh. As is the rest of the foods on the menu. My full review for Crisp will be up in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment