Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Microwaved Cheese Sandwich

That's what I ate for dinner.
My mom made some weird Hamburger Helper thing last night (with ground turkey instead of ground bee mind you) and it looked weird so I didn't eat it yesterday. And I didn't eat it tonight either.
I can't remember when...I'm gonna guess that I was around the age of 7 when I discovered the microwavable sandwich.
I was too young to use the oven so I took two pieces of bread and two pieces of American cheese, lined them up perfectly, put the sandwich on a plate in the microwave for 1 minute and 60 seconds later, I had melted cheese on bread.
Mission accomplished.
It's just as good as a grilled cheese..except it's soft.
I love grilled cheese sandwiches. Once in a while, I add some ham (krakus is the best ham in the world. it's lean, it's tender and it's not too salty or sweet).
Tomorrow I'm making an omelet for breakfast and I'll probably take a photo of it. By the way, my "omelets" always end up being scrambled eggs with bits of the ham and cheese attached to the egg...it sounds gross but I'll explain more tomorrow after my post.
I'm tired.

[And yes, if forever existed, that's what I'd choose to spend with you.]

No comments:

Post a Comment