Sunday, February 21, 2010

#1 Chop Suey

#1 Chop Suey, 4307 West Irving Park.
They give you large portions at a reasonable price; plenty of vegetables and the meat of your choice.
I usually only get the beef and broccoli because I like the broccoli and carrots. Once in a while I get chicken and broccoli or the chicken war mein.
They have excellent egg rolls and fried crab meats.
Ian usually gets the orange beef or orange chicken.
Currently in the middle of laying out my newspaper so I haven't been able to update as much as I'd like. I'm done with one of my three stories...the other two need to be finished by Wednesday. Oy.
I spent my weekend with Ian, it flew by..in a bad way. Time just went by way too quickly. Had a few weird dreams that I can't remember because I woke up really early....well, early for me anyway. That might have something to do with the fact that I originally fell asleep at 11 40. So I woke up at 8 30 and just laid there listening to Ian sleep [and this isn't creepy because at least I don't watch him sleep the way he does to me sometimes..that's not really creepy either] while I drifted in and out of dreamworld.
I'm glad that I'm writing again. I really missed it. From now up until my exit on the paper, I'll be writing restaurant reviews. The good thing is that I continue doing it on here after I'm done in May.
What's funny is that I started my 'collegiate journalism career' in Arts and Culture and I am ending it the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment