Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I've thought of my new year's resolution

It's not really a resolution since I don't think I will be improving anything or changing much except for the fact that maybe I can convince Ian to spend money with me on groceries instead of greasy, fatty foods.

I want to buy a cookbook.
I want to post the recipes in here, along with photos, my results and what everything tasted like so that people can feel like they were right there with us. Eating.
I don't know which cookbook I'm going to buy. I could pull a Julie Powell and buy Julia Child's Art of French Cooking but I don't want to make a meat jello mold. I also do not want to bone a duck even though it'll probably be delicious.
I will not have a specific date in mind in finishing the recipes.
We'll see what happens. I'll probably go to Borders before the year ends and look through dozens of cook books to determine which one is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment