Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 30

Day 30: Who are you?

I've been struggling with this final question for the last few days - that's why I haven't updated. Truth be told, I don't always know who I am because there are days when I don't like myself and then there are times when I don't understand why some people don't like me.
I guess I'm a daughter but sometimes I wish I had a choice in where I was placed.
I'm complicated and for the dumbest reasons.
I'm a loser and probably always will be.
I'd rather stay in all day watching tv and eating food that's bad for me than go out and be sociable with people that I don't know or like.
I do everything I can not to be stereotypical or predictable so I won't end this with something lame like "I'm me" because that's all we can be. Ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. When I read your bio, I see anything but a loser.

    Changing your mind about your life's work isn't indecision, it's healthy curiosity coupled with the healthy ability to change. And that's all good stuff.

    Not wanting to socialize for the sake of socializing? Wise, very wise - again, good stuff.

    Thanks for sharing these insights, and enjoy the ride toward teaching. Gosh knows we need people who value writing, who want to read and write. That will certainly make the world a better place!

    Thanks for sharing your insights.

    ReplyDelete