Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 2

Day Two: Nine Things About Yourself

1. I'm very abrasive when I'm angry. It makes most people uncomfortable. I say horrible, hurtful things if I'm around someone and they're making me speak. About an hour later (at the most), I realize what I just did and feel terrible. I need to work on this.
2. I'm fat and I'll always be fat. Today I found out I went down in two dress sizes but I'm still fat lol and that's okay I guess. I've accepted the fact that I'm fat but that doesn't mean I like it.
3. I don't like the way I look and I have no self-confidence. I hate looking in the mirror. And as much as I want people to help me with this, nobody can or will. I can't really blame them. I know I'm not pretty and I don't want anybody telling me lies.
4. I have a lot of health problems that a 23-year-old shouldn't have and the thing is that they all bounce off of each other so it's hard to find the right medications that won't mess anything else up.
5. Lazy = me.
6. I've had very few friends in the past who actually stood by me and when I tell new friends about how my old friends treated me when my dad died, they are in such disbelief. I literally just felt abandoned by everyone and to this day, they still don't seem to get that.
7. I like really bad movies.
8. I love animals. I always pet dogs waiting outside of grocery stores or whatever. I think it's cruel that people leave their dogs tied to stop signs. Quit doing it.
9. I want kids...sometimes but know that I physically can't have them. I say sometimes because there are times when I am working or I'm on the bus or out somewhere in general and there is this SCREAMING child, throwing a huge fit. No...I don't think I could handle that...
10. More than anything, I always want him to think that I'm beautiful and perfect even when I'm old. I never want him to leave me and I'm scared to death that he's going to cheat on me and leave me for someone younger, prettier and thinner. I want to get old with him and still have him look at me the same way and tell me that I'm the only one that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment