Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart

1. Tell me I'm beautiful even when I have a bad cold and my nose is all red from sneezing aka when I look like shit. Telling a girl that she looks beautiful and not "nice" or "pretty" no matter how she looks is the number one way to get HER to believe she's beautiful.
2. Buy me flowers just because. Not because it's an anniversary or Valentine's Day.
3. Tell people you're proud of me right in front of me. Don't be ashamed of me.
4. Be there for me when I need it the most and don't always feel like you have to be that voice of reason in my head. Just be there and shut up for five seconds and hold me till I'm done having my outburst.
5. Don't make me feel stupid or ridiculous and don't ever tell me that I'm being stupid or ridiculous. Basically - take my feelings seriously because I don't dismiss what ANYONE says to me so I expect the same in return.
6. Kiss me on the forehead and hug me to keep me warm.
7. Tell me how you feel about me every once in a while.
8. Defend me and my behavior...even when your friends are the ones talking trash about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment