Thursday, October 6, 2011

my back is killing me

I blame our bed - We've been sleeping on a futon on the floor for about a year now and both of our backs have been killing us off and on ever since.
We are FINALLY buying a new bed next weekend and I could not be happier about it. I love buying new sheets and blankets. And since we're getting a larger size bed, we have to buy new fitted sheets for it.
My back is hurting me so much today for some reason. I don't know if it's because of the losing weight and my front having to compensate for my back or the bed or the chair I sit in at work but it may just be a combination of the three.
I thought about leaving work early but I don't know how well that would go over with my boss. I'm just hurting a lot right now.
----
Our relationship has been going well. For almost two weeks now, we haven't gotten into any big blow outs. Small tiffs here and there but not every day and nothing serious. I don't know if he's happy because he still doesn't really tell me *cough* but I am.
...I want to kill my back right now...Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment