Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Smooth sailing

It's been about a month now that we have been doing alright. We haven't gotten into any big fights. No storming out, no crying, no yelling. Nothing.
We bought a bed this weekend from Ikea. It's great.
Juan and I are starting a web comic.
On Saturday a bunch of us went to a pumpkin patch and a haunted house - both were really great. I have no idea what to eat for lunch today.
I have a lot of work to do so that's why I'm just kind of quickly updating things. Also have a lot on my mind as far as the web comic is concerned...work worries as well.
Everything is good.
My mom's birthday is on Friday. We're going out to dinner (I think) on Saturday with her and her fiancee. I just remembered that I still haven't bought her a present but am buying it tomorrow when I get my costume at the mall.
I'm going to be a bee...if the costume is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment