Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spaghetti and bad meat sauce.

To not upset my mother, I decided to use this meat sauce in a can and it wasn't very good. Just..the consistency was off. I even tried adding salt and pepper to it (and I hate pepper) to add more flavor and to put it plainly, it was blah.
I'm THE spaghetti master though. I usually measure and time everything but with spaghetti, I just kind of wing it and it always comes out awesome. I just guess when the noodles are done. My mom said it usually takes 20 minutes but...I don't pay attention to the time, as I said.
Ian came over today and I fell asleep on him. I woke up, completely startled, because my mom opened the door and said I needed to get up and help her because my dog was having seizures. It's a normal thing. My one dog, Teddy, gets seizures every week. When Teddy has three seizures at a time, we have to give him an adrenaline shot and he starts coming out of it.
Anyway, we were sleeping so peacefully and my body is still not fully recovered from leaping out of my bed to help my mom.
I wish we could live together right now. I always like when he comes over because I usually cook and then he does all of the dishes in the sink, even if we didn't dirty them. So it's kind of like living together until my mom comes in and yells at me for something stupid.

I had a political science exam today. Hopefully I did alright. It was all essay questions. I do pretty well with essays because I LOVE writing and I never write BS - I always write a lot but touch on every point that I'm supposed to make. I'm tired.
I will post more C2E2 pictures later...when I actually feel motivated to photoshop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment