Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 5

Day Five: A picture of somewhere you've been to.

I miss New York. I first went there in 2008 and again in 2009. The first time I visited, I was on the Staten Island Ferry the night before we had to leave and I just started to cry because I really didn't want to leave. My teacher is from New York so those two times I did visit, he was with us and showed us a bunch of different parts of the city but we didn't really get to look around that much. I want to go back in October or November; I'd like to see New York in the fall. My plan is to visit there at least once every year. I don't think I could ever get sick of it. I'd like to visit some libraries, some museums, go to the Central Park zoo, see other parts of New York besides Times Square. I really want to go to China Town during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment