Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 6

Day six: Your favorite superhero and why.

Fantastic Four, because they have awesome powers and work as a team always (most of the time). I really like Mark Millar's version of Fantastic Four.
To be honest, I don't really like Batman all that much because my graphic novels teacher forced the comics down my throat and by the end of the semester, I was just kind of like "I HATE BATMAN!!!" I developed a love for the joker and the other villains that we came across in reading different Batman comics.
When I came across Fantastic Four, I actually went out and bought the other issues because I loved the story line, I thought the art was pretty awesome and I loved the main idea of the issues that we were asked to read.

I don't think Scott Pilgrim counts as a superhero since he's kind of an ass but if he was a choice, I would pick him. I can't wait until the movie comes out. I've been looking forward to it for like a year. The books are excellent. Definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment