Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 7

Day seven: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

There are some days when I feel like strangling him or throwing in the towel but most days, I can't imagine what my life would be without him. I don't always know what he's thinking or how he's feeling and then I convince myself that he isn't thinking or feeling anything for me and I get upset. But I love him. I've never met anyone like him...sometimes that's good and sometimes that's bad. I think of him right before I make any kind of decision. I don't know where I stand with him but he's the most important person in my life. I know that no man/woman/relationship is perfect so I try to take as much as I can with a grain of salt. I worry that one day, I may walk away because of my tendency to screw things up but I do love him with everything I am and everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment