Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 16 (since it's after midnight)

Day 16: Another picture of yourself.

You can totally tell that I'm just trying to get this "day ____" thing over with and it's because I found a better one to do but I don't wanna give up on this one.
Had a good day today. Back to work tomorrow. I had five days off in a row and if I wasn't dirt poor, I probably would have gone on a trip or something. It was pretty relaxing but I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I have to work at 10 tomorrow, which is going to be really hard for me to do since I've been going to bed later than usual but thankfully, it's a short shift and for my longer one (Sunday I work 9 hours...ew..), Ian will be there to make sure I go to bed at a proper time. Who wants to work on a Sunday? It's supposed to be the day of rest!
I've started writing a book. I have plenty of ideas for other books but I want to finish this one first. I don't want to publish it. I just want to be able to read it to my kids before they go to bed each night and eventually have them read it their kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment