Monday, July 26, 2010

scrapbooking

It's not as creepy or as sad as it sounds. I started making "photo journals" when I was 14. My cousin Lety makes really amazing scrapbooks and I always envied her for having the time to make them but about a year ago, I went with her to a scrap booking store and afterwards she set aside how she was going to organize everything. It's really not that difficult.
So I'm going to start doing it. I've made one and it was for my dad. I'd like to start making them for myself just to have memories of what I did with friends, Molly getting bigger, my growing family and my relationship with Ian.
Whenever we move in, I do know that I want lots of photos up around the apartment which won't be difficult since I usually bring my camera with whenever we go somewhere and it would be cool to start putting together a scrap book just of our first year together and all of the things we've done so far.
Hopefully, in the near future, I will be able to buy a new lens and then I'll be taking A LOT more photos. Working with a semi-broken lens is a big hassle and I've been needing a new one for almost a year. I think I'm going to start working on scrapbooks within the next couple months, providing I have the time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment