Saturday, July 10, 2010

We talked for about two hours tonight.

I don't think we've ever talked as much as we did tonight.
We had the lights and t.v. off and ended up discussing the way our lives were before the other one came around.
I talked about my bad relationships.
He talked about his bad dates.
We talked about the things we like each other and the things we don't like about ourselves.
Well, for me it was more like pulling teeth because I don't wanna talk about my imperfections with someone who I want perfection with.
At one point, I cried and said, "I wish I was prettier."
I won't go into details with what he said but he couldn't have said anything better.
We're trying to work on our communication with each other because we're realizing that without it, our relationship is doomed for failure. We do do a lot of not talking because I think we just kind of, or maybe I, kind of grew adjusted to being comfortable in the silence.
He's sleeping and I think he has all of the pillows.
And I have had an earache for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment