Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am really tired of coming across small things (they all add up, mind you) and then feeling totally inadequate about myself.
Maybe I don't feel like turning the other cheek or a blind eye or whatever.
Maybe I just want to for once in my god damned life feel like I am ENOUGH.
I know that we are supposed to make compromises in life but maybe I don't feel like compromising my dignity anymore.
And of course he will have no idea why I feel this way and will make me feel irrational and stupid.
I just want to feel like I'm enough and he never seems to understand that.
If I felt as though I was good enough, maybe I wouldn't constantly be so down on myself.
What more do I have to do to prove that I need help with my self-esteem?
How come everyone else gets it except him?
I have found out a number of things and let them slide.
Am I the fool for doing this?
I'm starting to think that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment