Tuesday, May 4, 2010

As far as I'm concerned, I've already left.

My time on the paper is officially over. The new issue is out. I've already decided that I will not be attending the last meeting - What's the point?
Yesterday Juan and I went to the Field Museum and it was pretty cool - We went for extra credit and wrote about the Earth Science exhibit and about meteorites, blah blah blah.
I spent the day with Ian. I was so tired because I really haven't been getting enough sleep lately and I know that that'll all change after school's over. One more week. I fell asleep in his arms. I ONLY fall asleep that way if I know we are napping. When it's really time for bed, I always go over on the other side. He's too warm and I'm already warm to begin with.
I still sleep with a fan on full speed, even when it's winter.
On Friday, Ian and I and maybe his Mom are gonna go see Iron Man 2. I've been hearing a lot of bad things about it and I know that it leaked online like Wolverine but what's the point? Why would you go and ruin it for yourself like that? Because it's probably missing some special effects or something. I only watch older films online.
The other day, Juan and I went into Fox and Obel because we needed lunch meat and cheese to make sandwiches for our trek to the museum. I decided to re-apply for my old job there. Who knows what'll happen?
I've also decided that I'll probably NOT take summer classes because for the first time in years, I want to know what it feels like to have a free summer. I had to take summer classes in high school as well. I've only taken summer classes once since I've been in college because all of the other times I was required to work at the paper.
Not anymore.
I just want a break and that's what I'm going to get.
On SATURDAY, Ian and I are going to the aquarium....as long as Semaj (my old newspaper work friend) brings them for me, finally. You don't understand. You, whoever is reading this. I've been begging Semaj to get my aquarium passes since like October. Semaj volunteers at the library so she's able to get free passes for the museum, aquarium and planetarium.
I can't even remember the last time I went to the aquarium and I hope it lives up to its expectations. I REEEEEEEEEEALLY want to see the sharks and I just want to stand under the big tank full of different fish and watch all of them.
My mother has always attributed my love of swimming and fish to my zodiac sign - I am a pisces. When I was younger, I would stay in our pool for eight hours at a time, at least. I still love swimming and I love to just sit and watch fish. I DO NOT like to swim in the ocean nor do I want fish touching my feet when I'm in the lake...so I don't do either. I like to catch fish as well, which is weird. Idk. My cousin stepped on a jelly fish twice within a year and that scared the crap out of me.
During this week and the beginning of next week I will be studying for my physical science final. I hope I pass. I need to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment