Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In Moderation - Cranberry juice.

Okay, this is probably one of The Most sour things I've ever had in my life.
I love cranberry juice. I like pretty much any kind of juice, even tomato.
I bought cranberry juice because I needed to do some cleansing. It's very deceiving. It smells like the cranberry juice that the most of us are used to - the kind with A LOT of sugar and artificial flavors. But when you take a tip, it's like drinking lime juice.
I eat limes...but in moderation and with salt. I know that this is weird but you're talking to someone who will willingly drink pickle juice, okay?
Anyways, if you are looking to be more healthy every once in a while. Go to Whole Foods and see if they carry 365 100% Cranberry Juice. It's not bad.............in moderation.
Not having a good day...or a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment