Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 6

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.

1. My dad. He might not be here anymore but I still think of him often, especially when I see families together. There are many times when I stop and wonder what my life would be like if he was still around.
2. Miguel.
3. Juan.
4. Samson.
5. Ian.

The majority (more like...all) of my close friends are men because they have never let me down. Girls always get caught up in the bullshit, at least the girls that I've known have done that. They're good to talk to when you have boy problems but talking to a guy about guy problems is easier because they GET what you're talking about since they've done it, have friends who have done it or have been in that situation with a girl before. I have never had a guy friend who let me down or wasn't there for me just because he had a date or a girlfriend. In the past, I have felt that girls are much less reliable than guys because when they become attached to someone, they disappear off the face of the earth. I don't want or need friends like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment