Monday, December 19, 2011

I got the majority of my Christmas shopping done. Granted I mostly just got the kids presents. We have this thing in our family, like most big families nowadays, where just the kids get actual gifts since there are so many small children now.
I'm making scarves for my cousin and her girlfriend. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my cousin's soon because I have to wet block it. I'm still really enjoying knitting, which is surprising since I lose interest in things very quickly. I even tried teaching this same cousin and she seems to have lost interest but I love it.
I still have a few more gifts to get for my mom, one of the kids, Ian and Juan but otherwise, I'm pretty much finished. I'm working on ornaments for my family but some of them aren't coming out so well.
I've been working at home since Thursday and only have to go into work tomorrow and Wednesday (for half a day then we go to Christmas lunch!) then I work from home the other days until January 2nd.
I'm having a get together at my apartment for new year's eve. It makes me wish that I had more friends that were girls because basically, every time I get my friends together it's a sausage fest. It's fine with me but I don't know how they feel about it. Also, I really can't stand most women. I wish I had more of a tolerance for them and enjoyed having "girl talk" but I don't give a crap about that stuff, for the most part. I don't want to talk about sex or my period or my hair or any of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment