Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 28


Day 28: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed?
then

now

I guess I've changed more on the inside than the outside. I recently cut my hair short (again) and this was one of the first pictures I took. Anyways, much more of an introvert. It has a lot to do with being with Ian. He likes to sit around inside, relax, watch tv and I guess I've kind of adjusted to that kind of life style. I don't like going to parties, I don't like drunk people (but I never did). I spend most of my free time with him and a lot of my friends are annoyed by that. Sorry, but this is pretty much the first time in my 23 years of living that I've decided to do what I want instead of doing what everyone else wants. Even though we drive each other nuts sometimes and it seems like we're holding on by a thread, we love each other very much. A year ago, I never imagined I'd be saying "I wanna spend the rest of my life with this guy I'm dating." or "I want to have babies with this guy I'm dating." :| I still don't really want kids but apparently, it's the cool thing to do.
I'm not as outspoken as I used to be because I just don't see a point in starting trouble or giving my opinion about everything.
I think 2011 is going to be a good year. 2010 was pretty tops, despite its ups and downs, but again...we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment