Saturday, July 30, 2011

Adele

I really feel that Adele is one of the most talented people out there in the music world. All of her songs have such beautiful and meaningful lyrics. Also, while she has a plethora of really sad songs, she also has some upbeat music as well.
I love her music and I think she's beautiful. Her look is so different from so many other people (not just because she's plus size). It's in the face. She just looks like she can see into someone's soul. If that makes any sense.
This is one of my favorite songs off of her new album.
I've been crying the majority of the day.
My mom told me some stuff about my dad.
That only made me feel worse because she said, "your father bent over backwards for me." A term that I used earlier this evening when speaking with Ian. She told me that my dad told her that he felt as if he was a burden to us, which is also something I've said to Ian.
I don't want to be somebody's regret.
My mom said "when you're in a relationship, you both have to give 110% otherwise it won't work out."
My heart hurts. Literally....I need to stop not taking my medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment