Wednesday, September 7, 2011

desperate attempt to get your attention #539658589350358

As much as I try being happy, it's incredibly difficult when I ask you to do something simple like talk to me throughout the day and let me know you're thinking of me and you can't even do that. It used to come so simple to you. I remember waking up to text messages at 630 in the morning "hi, how are you" and now here we are, two years later and I have to ask you to text message me during the day or I have to ask for an email. I have to ask you to comment on things that I post or let me know what you think of the things I write. There's no effort to do any of these small things. Meanwhile, I sit here all day waiting. Wondering why it's such a struggle to make an effort.
It's the little things.
You can't just expect me to get happy when you don't do your part. Think about it. It makes no sense. Why do I have to keep asking you to make an effort and to start doing things??
We're hanging on by a thread and you just act like you don't even give a shit.

WAKE. UP. And start taking initiative in the other things that are important in your life. PLEASE. Otherwise, this is never going to work, Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment