Monday, September 12, 2011

An Unrealistic List of Things I'd Like To Do This Fall

(No particular order)
1. Go to Fright Fest at Six Flags - I have never been.
2. Go to State and Madison's fall formal and buy a new dressy dress and have Ian be there as my date...I will probably spend the bulk of that evening in the bar area drinking and eating pizza.
3. Go to an apple orchard and bring home a big ass bag of fresh apples that we pick from trees.
4. Go to Goebbert's pumpkin patch again and walk through the corn maze and look at the sad exotic "zoo animals." Also, would like to go into the REAL haunted house. Just walk around/drive around South Barington for the day and wait until it's open at night.
5. Go to Brookfield zoo and feed the llamas.
6. Have a picnic near Lincoln Park Zoo.
7. Go to the Nature museum and stand in the butterfly room. I've never been and didn't know that this even existed until Ian told me about it shortly after we started dating. I firmly believe that my father's spirit visits me through butterflies - my mom believes it too because shortly after he died, monarch butterflies kept showing up on our front doorstep or would land on our arms or shirts. Today while I was on the train, a butterfly flew in front of my window for a few seconds.

Unfortunately, a large number if not all of these things will not happen because I am usually always the planner and I'm really, really sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment