Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2

I wash my hair every day (it's a compulsive thing. If my hair grows back fuller then I'll be willing to wash it every other day).
So I took a shower this morning, shampooed and conditioned my hair and blowdried it. It came out a lot more volumized than usual and it was still very soft. I'm going to do another treatment tonight when I get home and intend on keeping the oil in my hair for at least a few hours, going to wash it out and see how my hair responds to that.
Today I noticed very little hair shedding. When I got home yesterday, my hair was not greasy at all. Usually after a full day of touching my hair, it looks a lot thinner especially after I go to the gym (which is what I did yesterday) and if I don't blow dry it.
My mom said that if this helps with hair growth in general, she's going to try it because she's trying to grow out her hair as much as possible for her wedding in April.
Not much to report on today. I have a bunch of photos I have to edit for my 365 photo project I'm doing on facebook. It's cloudy and raining. We have nothing planned for the weekend but I think that's what I need since I've been pretty tired this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment