Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my new hobby

I'm pretty sure that my hair has become more brown. Of course it's more noticeable in better light but nevertheless, it's still there.
I'm not sure if my hair is growing. I think it'll take a couple of months before I really notice a difference but I've been doing it at least every other day. There were a few times last week when I did it a couple days in a row.
Instead of individually rubbing the oil into different parts of my scalp, I've just been pouring a little into the palms of my hands, rubbing them together and then putting it on my head. My hair is just as moisturized and it's faster. There are certain parts that I do still focus on individually applying the coconut oil to but for the most part I just make sure that I cover every inch of my head, especially the ends.
I have a new hobby. On Monday I started knitting. I taught myself by watching YouTube videos. I'm completely obsessed, which is usually what happens when I get into something new. I'm working on a Christmas scarf right now (Red and green yarn) and I'm just getting ready to start the third piece of the scarf. I'm kind of tempted to go back to Joann Fabrics this weekend and pick up more green and red yarn just in case I run out.
Somehow, my friend Colin convinced us to go see Breaking Dawn at midnight this week. I'm mostly just going to see how crazy people get and at least I'll have the scarf to work on while I'm sitting in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment