Thursday, November 10, 2011

Procrastination is a big bitch...

For the past hour I've been reading people's tweets.
Yeah. I never do that. I'm so ashamed.
I'm really excited about the new Muppets movie. So much so that I may buy myself a Kermit the frog puppet and walk around the apartment with him and scare the crap out of my cats.
Also, the closer our time to move out comes around, the more I think about saving the money to buy my grandma's condo..because then Ian and I could just pay $250 a month each, have our own washer and dryer, two bathrooms, a den, a living room, a dining room, a big bedroom...yeah. We have to talk about this when I get home. The way I see it, the money we attempt to save will be a better investment. Must talk to mom and uncle about this some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment