Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hair update #3

I've been using coconut oil for about a week now and a few people have told me that they can see a difference in my hair. It still maintains a decent amount of volume and my hair is still very soft. I haven't really noticed a change in the color yet but I won't mind either way, whether it happens or not.
I've pretty much been doing the same routine since the beginning - I rub the coconut oil into my scalp and I take a bit into the palm of my hand so that I can moisturize all of my hair. I put a plastic bag on my head because I'm too lazy and too poor to buy a shower cap (i will buy one this weekend). After about an hour or so, I wash it out with shampoo and wash my hair again the next morning just to be sure the coconut oil doesn't leave my hair too greasy. I usually will not condition my hair until the following day. I use the oil on my hair every other day so on the days I do not use it, I am using conditioner.
I still haven't seen too much hair fall so that's good. I also think that it's growing. Depending on if my hair grows back thicker, I may cut it again next month. Still waiting on results though. So far, very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment